Saokma Design is a studio dedicated to the production of images through photography, graphic and web design. We solve communicational problems in a creative way.
Our objective is to develop creativity and experimentation in every project in order to produce attractive and meaningful pics, websites and graphic concepts.
- Visual communication and photographic production.
- Photographic Edition.
- Commercial Photography: products, gastronomy, fashion, architecture.
- Documentary Photography.
- Landscape and Travel Photography.
- Corporate, social and cultural Events coverage.
- Corporate Identity.
- Stationary, packaging, promotional items.
- Advertising material: flyers, brochures, banners, posters, signage.
- Editorial design: portfolis, menus.
- Website development.
- Social Media Assets.
- Online ads: banners, mailing arts.
D.F. MÓNICA AGUILAR V.
Monica Aguilar Villamarin is a Photographic Designer from Quito Ecuador. She got her degree from Instituto Metropolitano de Diseño in 2005 and have completed several programs in Publicity, Multimedia and Web Design including a scholarship granted in 2013 from the Government of India. Her versatility has lead her work in Photography, Graphic Design, Editorial Design, Web Design and Communication for several national and international enterprises since 2003. She manly works in Travel, Product, Architecture and Street Photography. The slogan of her own project: Saokma Design, is “By sharpening your focus, your idea gets stronger”.
RAMIRO J. AGUILAR V.
Social communicator graduated in 2014 from Central University of Ecuador. Research and content creator with a mention in website optimization. He was granted with a scholarship in Narrative Photo Diploma by the Pedro Meyer Foundation in Mexico, 2014. Afterwars he worked in El Comercio Journal as a videographer. Now he is studying a Master in Visual Anthropology at FLACSO Ecuador thanks to a scholarship of academic excellence.